Learn how to make up to $5000 monthly through the Bluehost affiliate program.
In this article, I will share some of the tips that will help you generate massive income promoting the Bluehost web service.
If you have a blog and you are posting consistently, probably you might be getting some traffic. Most of the time beginners think that the only way to make money from their blog is through display ads.
But professional bloggers don’t only depend on display ads to generate monthly income from their blog. Most of them build multiple streams of income for their blog like affiliate marketing, selling courses, and more.
It is actually true that once you start getting traffic to your blog. The easiest way to start making money is by adding Google Adsense to your blog.
But in reality, the money you can make from display ads. Cannot be compared to what you will make from other income sources like promoting affiliate programs.
So if you are interested in making passive income with the Bluehost affiliate program. Read this content till the end, to see how it works.
In this simple guide, you will learn:
- How much you can make from the Bluehost affiliate.
- Why you should join the affiliate program.
- Type of content you should write.
How does Bluehost affiliate program work
The Bluehost affiliate program allows you to earn $65 per referred customer. The best thing about their program is that you don’t have to wait for multiple months to get paid.
Bluehost offers various web hosting services, like domain, hosting, email hosting, and more. All of these services come with different packages.
Once you join their affiliate program, you will get a custom affiliate link from your dashboard. So whenever a new customer makes a purchase on their site through your link. Then you get a commission of around $65 per successful signup.
How much you can earn
The amount you can earn from the Bluehost affiliate depend on the effort you put into promoting your affiliate link.
According to the monthly income report on Ryan Robinson’s blog. It states that the blog makes over $5000 per month from Bluehost affiliate program.
The number of clicks you get every day from your link will determine your earnings. For example, if you get around 100 clicks per day, one or two people may become Bluehost customers.
So the more traffic you send to your custom link. The more profits you will make.
Why you should promote Bluehost
There are basically a few reasons, why you should promote Bluehost web hosting service.
- Bluehost is the most reliable web hosting company recommended by WordPress developers.
- They also offer your referred customers special discounts, when they sign up through your affiliate link. They will also get a free domain, SSL certificate, and more.
- Bluehost also gives a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if the people you refer did not like their service. They can ask for a refund during the 30-days period.
- They are no risk in using Bluehost. They are trusted by top bloggers and digital marketers.
Types of content you can write for promoting Bluehost
There are many ways to create content that will generate more sales when promoting Bluehost Affiliate program.
1. Create product reviews: You can create articles about Bluehost reviews, Bluehost WordPress reviews, and Bluehost VPS reviews. Or any other Bluehost product.
2. Create a comparison article: Like Bluehost vs Dreamhost or Bluehost vs Greengeek. The main idea behind the comparison post is to compare Bluehost with other competitors.
3. Create how-to guides: Like how to start a blog on Bluehost or how to start a travel blog. The idea is to create a full guide showing your audience how to use Bluehost.
They are many content ideas for promoting any affiliate product. You can use keyword research tools to generate content ideas.
How to promote Bluehost affiliate
There are many ways to promote Bluehost web hosting services. But the most effective ones are as follows:
1. Create a WordPress blog